- I met Dr Oz in the flesh – the man has presence!
- We attended two very different but equally awesome sedarim.
- We ate several delicious meals with wonderful friends.
- I consumed about 17 lbs of matzah (ok, maybe less, but my stomach tends to exaggerate)
- My taste buds were subjected to daily fiestas from different cooks and hope never to recover 🙂
- We drove hundreds of miles – to drop off the boys with their dad (later today I plan on picking them up), and to spend the last days of chag with family in MD.
- I slept. I slept a lot. We had a child-free Pesach so I slept as much as I could, banking as much zzzzs as is possible.
- I bonded even more with the KoD’s great family
- I appreciated the alone time I had with the KoD – won’t be a while till we have a day or two to ourselves again.
Now, it’s time to hit the ground running, get the house back in order – washing machine will be over worked today, get the pantry and refrigerator filled and get the boys back home. And I am looking forward to getting back to the work grindstone too. How was your holiday?